Whistleblowing managed services supported by a European network of impartial case managers, leading software providers and insurance carriers.
▪ Applicability: all private and public organisations based in Europe, with exemptions for small organisations
▪ Deadline: Member States have up till 17 December 2021 to transpose the new whistleblower protection rules into national law
▪ Scope of protection: all internal and external persons related to the reporting of wrongdoing in a work related context
▪ Scope of breaches: protection of persons reporting on breaches of Union law and Member States are encouraged to extend the scope to national law breaches
▪ Some Member States have already decided to extend the scope to violations of accounting rules and shareholder rights
▪ 3 tier structure for confidential reporting (internal, authorities and public)
▪ Respect the free choice of the reporter to either report internally or report to the authorities
▪ Protect the identity of the reporter
▪ Protect the reporter against retaliation and if a reporter is subject to sanctions proof that there is no link with the reporting
▪ Feedback obligations: receipt confirmation within 7 days, status report within 3 months
▪ Principles of governance (competence, diligence and impartiality) GDPR compliance
▪ Duty of documentation and information (employees, business partners and competent authorities)
▪ Access to reporting for third parties (former employees, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers)
One stop for secure compliance.
1. Gap analysis-process design
2. Case & triage management
3. ISO certifications
4. Insurance panel of experts
5. Marketplace for legal, investigation and crisis management support
1. Customized internal reporting
2. Open platform to cover third party reporting rights
3. Data integration and investigation software
1. Pre-claim investigation costs
2. Post-claim litigation costs
3. Claims from third parties & employees
1. Confidential reporting setup
2. Third party reporting rights
3. Identity protection
4. Respect of governance principles
5. Data security
1. Avoid direct reporting to authorities
2. Avoid insecure mailing and dataleaks
3. Avoid whistleblowing threats
4. Avoid reversed burdens of proof
5. Reduce abusive reporting
6. Avoid public disclosure immunity
7. Avoid high investigation costs
1. Avoid insecure mailing of sensitive data
2. Avoid reputation risks due to dataleaks
3. Military grade Advanced Encryption Standard
4. All data is kept on secure servers in the EEA
We identify gaps within your existing processes and support the design of new compliant processes.
We provide experienced, diligent and impartial case managers in accordance with the EU regulations. Our confidential reporting network allows us to cover all EU Member States.
Our SaaS covers internal reporting, third party reporting rights and data integration / investigations.
We can certify your compliance with the Whistleblowing Management guidelines of the new ISO 370002.
From support of Whistleblowing Management best practices up till support on investigations, defense and settlement of claims or insured events.
Marketplace for legal, investigation and crisis management support. Get quotations from the most suitable service providers
— Whistleblowing Management —
One stop for secure compliance.
▪ UI for Internal Reporting
▪ Internal Routing
▪ Add Hotlines and other Reporting Channels
▪ Advanced Case Management for Internal Reporting
▪ A security broker who protects identities and communications with military grade encryption (AES)
▪ Secure Communication with reporters that have Third Party Reporting Rights
▪ Secure Reporting to Competent Authorities without data leakage risks
▪ Secure Downloading of Sensitive Data in accordance with the GDPR
▪ European network of experienced case managers
▪ Triage management in all EU languages
▪ Scalable pricing adapted to small and large organizations
▪ Internal Data Integration
▪ External Data Enrichment
▪ Network Analytics and Visual Querying
▪ Holistic Risk Views for Case Managers
▪ Data and Task Management for Investigators
▪ First comprehensive whistleblowing policy on the market
▪ Protection against high pre-claim investigation costs
▪ Protection against high post-claim litigation costs
▪ Protection against third party and employee claims
Fixed pricing for SME’s.
Reporting software as a service + Triage management for up to 2 cases per month.
From 200 EUR/month – min period: 1 year
Basic + insurance + Triage management for up to 3 cases per month.
From 350 EUR/month – min period: 1 year
Basic insured + Triage management for up to 5 cases per month.
From 500 EUR/month – min period: 1 year